About Our Lamp Recycling and E-Waste Mail In Program:
If you choose ADCO's mail in program for your bulb, ballast, or thermostat disposal
ADCO will provide you with UN tested and approved.
Safe for storage and transport which can consist of the following:
1. ADCO EasyPak Electronics Recycling Container can safely hold and ship
up to 69 pounds of electronic waste (E-Waste).
2. 4' ADCO EasyPak Lamp Recycling Box. Holds 32 X T12 or 64 X T8 4ft straight fluorescent lamps. ADCO can also offer boxes which holds U-tubes and HID lamps.
3. 8' ADCO EasyPak Lamp Recycling Box. Holds 15 X T12 or
30 X T8 8ft straight fluorescent lamps.
4. ADCO EasyPak Compact Fluorescent Recycling Bucket (CFLs).
Holds up to 90 compact fluorescent lamps, HIDs and/or circulars (up to 55 lbs).
5. EasyPak Ballast Recycling Container. Holds up to 55 lbs. of TSCA exempt,
non-PCB lamp ballasts.
6. ADCO EasyPak Battery Recycling Container. Holds up to 55 lbs. of dry cell
batteries. Various types of dry cell batteries include: Alkaline, Nickel, Cadmium, Nickel Metal Hydride, Iron, Zinc Carbon, and Silver, as well as AA, AAA, C, D, and 9-volt.
7. ADCO EasyPak Thermostat Recycling Bucket. Holds up to 13 lbs of of Mercury containing thermostats.
Here’s how our E-Waste Mail In Program Works:
1. Order as many containers as you need for your facility. The more you buy,
the more you save!
2. The ADCO EasyPak™ containers will be shipped to you with a return
shipping label and instructions.
3. Once the container is full, tape the box closed or seal the lid on the bucket,
fill out the supplied shipping label with your facility’s name and address.
4. Ship the container via FedEx Ground to the recycling facility for processing.